Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2019

Your Ideas Count

Your Ideas Count
I would use brick for my house and i would use bottles to make my toilet. And the stairs will be made out of Timber and Carpet. My roof we be made with only glass because it will be a see through. The materials i would use will be Glass,Brick, and Timber. My house will be designed from me. The house will have a Gate door with a chain around it so no one could break in. My house would have 2 toilets,2 Stairs,3 bedroom and 2 doors. The house will be Insulated with pink floss so the house will be warm. Inside of the walls will be made out of Brick so the wall we be hard to break. Also the house will have Security Camera's because when someone try's robbing the house the Camera will record.
Image result for brick house with cameras

Here is a image of a Security Camera and my brick house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.