Pages

Monday 23 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Activity 3 : Miracle on the hudson

Once upon a time me and this boy named Iki went for a walk to the park. As we were walking we saw 2 boys walking our way. They looked like trouble makers, but when Iki saw them he said to me keen to fight if they ask. I said nah im alright because something wrong might happened. Finnaly those 2 boys stopped and asked us do you have a eye problem. We both just stared at each other looking confused. I said what is your problem. I stood up for the both of us and said what come. They thought it was a joke so then the both of them ran off like scared rats. My friend iki said to me your really brave, Thank You for making the fight not happened i was really scared and also thank you for saving my life because i would've been really injured.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tangimetua, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about being brave... sometimes being brave can be fun too, I'm glad you enjoyed the courage you showed! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tangi!

    It's me again. Here to comment on another one of your blogs. Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey Activity. I really loved the story that you have Told. You being brave really could've really saved you and Iki's life!.

    Keep up the amazing work!

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Tangimetua,

    I enjoyed reading your story. Great job for showing such courage!! Hopefully you and Iki didn't run into anymore trouble?

    Sincerely,
    Riiana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.