Pages

Thursday 26 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Activity 2 : Celebrating Diversity

My first fact is Stan Grant is a Wiradjuri elder to Australia's second largest Aboriginal community.
My second fact is Aboriginal Australians could be the oldest population of humans living outside of Africa.
My Third fact is Australia's first people known as Aboriginal Australians have lived on the continent for over 50,000 years.
My Last fact is that All aboriginal australians are related to groups indigenous to australia.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tangi

    Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity! These are some nice facts that you have stated. I didn't know that Aboriginal Australians lived on aussie for over 50,00 years! Would you rather live here in NZ or at Aussie?

    Keep up the great work!

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tangimetua,

    Congratulations on getting some mahi done :)

    You've shared some really interesting facts about the Aboriginal Australians that I never knew either so thank you for teaching me a few new things today!

    While I can tell you've put a lot of effort into researching the Aboriginal Australian people Tangi, I just wanted to gently remind you that you do need to read the activity carefully before completing it. This activity actually asks you to tell us the names of the two groups that you chose and then tell us at least two interesting facts about each group. To earn full points, you must provide two facts about both groups - 4 facts in total.identify common rivalries between businesses or sports teams. If you go back and read the instructions on the Summer Learning Journey website there's a couple of examples to give you an idea of what to do. Have another go and I'll check back in soon.

    Look forward to reading through the rest of your blog posts :)

    Cheers,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.