Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Activity 1 : A long walk to freedom

If i was in jail i would just write letters and send it to my family and say how they have been. Also i would do a lot of training to keep those muscles pumping. When i'm back in my cell i will probably just receive one letter every six months. I wouldn't stay in there for that long i will just be facing about 2 years but it depends if it was a major problem. I will just get up every morning have a little wash and then go out to the yard.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tangi

    Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey Activity! I really enjoyed reading about what you would do if you were in prison. If I went to prison, I probably would do that same as you! Whats your opinion about prisoners voting?

    Keep up the amazing work!

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Tangimetua,

    Congratulations on completing another activity! :)

    I really appreciate your effort to complete this task and can tell that you have really thought about how you might live in prison and what kind of things you might do to get by.

    While I can tell you've put a lot of effort into this task Tangi, this activity actually asks you to write a journal entry imagining that you are Mr Mandela. What do you think he did each day? How did he feel?. If you go back and read the instructions on the Summer Learning Journey website there's a couple of examples to give you an idea of what to do. Have another go and I'll check back in soon.

    Thanks Tangi! :)

    Ngā mihi
    Mani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.