Pages

Monday 23 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Activity 1 : Against The Odds

My whanau is the one's i treasure a lot. My friends are also treasure to me because we all look after each other and show respect to 1 another.. Lastly my friend iki is a treasure to me because when i was young he was always helping me if i needed help. We have been friends since we started school and until now we are still friends. He is my best friend at school. We both like playing after school.Image result for treasure

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Tangimetua!

    This post really warms my heart. Whanau and friends are some of the greatest treasures you can find. If you had to choose another treasure though, what would it be?

    Looking forward to your response,
    Riiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tangi!

    Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity! I know Iki myself and I 100% agree that he's a really good friend! Which of your other friends that you treasure as much as Iki?

    Keep up the amazing work!

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Tangi,

    I treasure my whanau and friends a lot too. I can't imagine my life without them. I really like the part you said about respecting your friends too - that is SO important :)

    Iki sounds like an important part of your life, and you sound like your a really important of his. Childhood friends are always such great friends to have. I met my best friend for life when I was 11, and fast forward I'm 23 years old and she is STILL in my life, and my go to person. I know you and Iki will be friends forever too :)

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.