Pages

Friday 27 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Activity 2 : Influencers

If i had a youtube channel i would post things of me playing games and i would use screencastify. I would also try to get a lot of subscribers and comments on my videos. When i record my self playing games and posting it on my youtube channel i might get a lot of views from other youtubers. I already have a youtube channel but i dont have that much subscribers. Most of my school class mates have youtube channels.
Image result for youtube

4 comments:

  1. Well done on posting and continuing to participate in the SLJ this year. What could you do to be a positive changemaker Tangimetua? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!


    ReplyDelete
  2. I Tangi, Well done on completing this activity. Keep up the good work and keep blogging. I would subscribe to your channel if you made one. Keep up the good work bro.

    Richie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tangi!

    Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity!I see that you would post videos of yourself playing video games, which I think is a good idea! If I had a YouTube channel, I would be like Mr Beast and post videos of myself, helping others. I also see that you have a YouTube channel, Whats it called?

    Keep up the great work!

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tangi. Well done on completing another summer learning journey activity.

    Great to see that you want to have a YouTube channel and it would be about gaming content.

    Keep up the great work and comment on others blogs to win one of the prizes.

    AJ

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.