Pages

Friday 27 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Activity 2 : Leading by Example

I have showed kindness to others by using respectful works and making new friends. The first time i showed respect to someone was when i asked if they are OK and ask wanna hang out. I respected them by using kind words, keeping my hands and feet to myself and looking after each other. It could sometimes be hard when you met new friends because they could be shy. Sometimes when you met new friends you have to encourage them to join in games you play.

1 comment:

  1. Here's a quote from the book/film WONDER - “I think there should be a rule that everyone in the world should get a standing ovation at least once in their lives.” “Kinder than is necessary. Because it's not enough to be kind.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.