Pages

Monday 23 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Activity 1 : Rugby Superstars

The three super powers i would have if i was the best rugby player is being the fastest runner in the team. My second power is i would have the best tackles. My last best power would be me being the captain for my team. I have chosen the best rugby player because every one will say im fit when i play. I would be the fastest runner in the team because i have been achieving my goals. Having the best tackles would make me feel really strong and keen when i have games. If i was the captain for my team i would be everyone's backup.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tangimetua, this is Mrs Collins again from Manaiakalani commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about choosing your super powers... sometimes being a hero can be fun too, I'm glad you enjoyed the task! What would your superhero name be? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tangi!

    I'm Back with another comment on one you your blog post. Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey Activity! I really like how you listed and explained why you would have those superpowers. I also would love being the fastest runner, I'm not quite fast right now, but it would be amazing if we had faster speed!. Would you make your powers known around the world or would you keep it a secret?

    Keep up the amazing work.

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Tangimetua,

    Interesting take on the activity! They sound like necessary skills for being a good rugby player. Why would you like to be a captain? Do you think you have the skills to be one?

    Sincerely,
    Riiana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.