Pages

Monday 13 March 2017

A Bunch of Bananas

Go to page 2 now.  
WALHT: We are learning to make predictions using visual cues and our prior knowledge on the topic or title and by reading the text.

SUCCESS CRITERIA: I am able to confirm my prediction by reading the text.


Title:A Bunch of Bananas



  1. My Predictions:In Samoa, bananas grow in plantations, and they also grow wild in the bush.Lots of people have banana palms growing in their gardens.The bananas in Hope’s garden were still too small to be picked.Grandmother gave Hope ten tala to buy bananas at the market on her way home from school.At the market, Hope wandered up and down the rows.What kind of bananas would Grandmother like?Did she want sweet yellow bananas the she could eat straight away?Or would she prefer green cooking bananas.



  1. Key Ideas:My ideas is that their are 2 bananas 1 colour is green and the 2nd colour of the other banana is yellow.



  1. Vocabulary and meanings: - Write atleast 10  words down and its meaning.




  1. My question and answers:My question is where do they get their bananas from?They get their bananas from the wild bushes.




  1. Summary:The main summary in my book was in Samoa they like bananas and the bananas are important.


This article is about………


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.