Pages

Friday 10 June 2016

Reading Response Journal

Read your story. Create a reading response journal on a google document using the sentence starters. Share your reading response journal on your individual blog after you have edited it.
Reading Response Journal


Title:listening Through your teeth

Author:  patricia glensor

Today I read about making sounds with your teeth………..

I feel happy……… about what I read today because i learnt how to make music with your teeth

My favourite character was Sue………………. Because she was a teacher and she was a music teacher

I would feel …happy……………… if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because the teacher was good at making music

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen the teacher will make music…………...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.