Pages

Friday 27 May 2016

memories

Read your story. Create a reading response journal on a google document using the sentence starters. Share your reading response journal on your individual blog after you have edited it.
Reading Response Journal


Title:memories

Author: rachael murray

Today I read about sam that was at home by himself………..

I feel happy……… about what I read today because sam was lonely and the grandma  was looking after sam

My favourite character was sam………………. Because he was playing with his grandma

I would feel …happy……………… if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because that will be a nice story

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen …the author will  draw nice pictures………...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.