Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

Mel-ling and the giant

Read your story. Create a reading response journal on a google document using the sentence starters. Share your reading response journal on your individual blog after you have edited it.
Reading Response Journal


Title: Mel-ling and the giant

Author:Jane Thomson

Today I read about Mel-ling and the giant………..

I feel happy……… about what I read today because

My favourite character was the giant………………. because

I would feel the same………………… if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen ………giant is gonna be scared…...

THE GIRL              THE GIANT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.